Wednesday, March 07, 2007

the endless string of maladies continues

i have assorted gashes around my eye. caused by my cute, lovable cat. this morning, as usual, he was clawing at the blinds. as usual, i pulled him towards me half-asleep. seconds later, his littermaid went off and he pounced on my face. he's usually spazzy/hyper in the morning, and for some reason - even after 5 years - he MUST watch the littermaid go. every. single. time. it is endlessly fascinating to him.

i thought, shit, now i have scratches on my face. when my finger had blood on it, i jumped up and looked in the mirror. a not shallow gash resides under my eye, where i guess it'll be two weeks for it to heal, scab, etc. fantastic. i must look so hot.

3 Comments:

Blogger stellagee said...

but sam is all worth it, isn't he...

i swear by dexpanthenol on scratches. gone in a few days.

2:56 AM  
Blogger stellagee said...

you've been challenged. rules in my blog.

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not so bad, i promise. you should have asked shout out out out out dude for his bejewelled eyepatch.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home