Sunday, February 18, 2007

starting the new year off with a bang

!!! party last night. f-u-n friday night. i've pretty much lost my voice. it's way hoarse and mannish sounding, but i suppose guys find that sexy? one can only hope. also, yesterday morning my snot was bright green. too sexy. so last night the ugliest, weirdest looking guy in the joint (named levi) tells me i'm beautiful and gives my ring a big wet kiss. he had what i can only describe as a gelled jheri-curled mullet and was otherwise dressed as a lumberjack. at one point, he ripped his shirt open and i think that is when my vag shriveled up. i'm pissed i lost my hat, and i wasn't even drunk when it happened. pics to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally don't remember the box people. oh, i'm sure i was preoccupied.

8:37 PM  
Blogger stellagee said...

i wish i was there...

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home