Sunday, December 10, 2006

i'll look into those lamaze classes after i finish this bud

tonight some doorbag asked me if i'm pregnant.

?!?!

i'm standing outside in all my winter regalia when this white, middle-aged guy poses this question to me. my friends and i immediately bust out laughing. shit, i guess my scarf was sticking out a bit too much under my jacket.

?!?!

i scold the guy, "you should NEVER ask a girl that question!"

he responds along the lines of, i know, but i had to.

after, when nb DITCHED me with her somewhat socially awkward friend and we parted ways (ps new young pony club were very fun! singer reminded me in her wardrobe and stage movements of maja from the sounds), my cabbie, emmanual from ghana, basically asked to be my boyfriend. i had told him no nooo, my "boyfriend" was an asshole. but he wouldn't be pleased to know emmanuel was making advances on me. it was just ugh. an exercise in trying to be polite. IN-TER-ES-TING night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww...in my defense, my mri shows 2 herniated discs, a pinched nerve and proof of my old snowboarding fracture!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, that doorbag had to have been mildly retarded. i mean seriously.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home