Saturday, January 28, 2006

just another saturday

getting hit by cars and all that. i only wish i was kidding. i was in soho to go to verizon to inquire about some defects/weirdness with my new phone. a mercedes was pulling out of a spot so i stepped onto the street to cross when all of a sudden the fucking benz was backing into me. i jump back onto the sidewalk and am clutching my heart because it feels like it's about to hop out of my mouth. the driver pulls into the spot and sits there LOOKING at me. not i'm sorry, no hand gestures. just looks at me. i glare back at him, am in shock, so go about my business. run a few errands and walk back the same way and see his car. i walk up to it and he's sitting there with his window open and talking on his phone. exchange is as follows:

me: ah, excuse me. you just hit me with your car?
asshole: no i didn't
me: um, yes you did
asshole: oh yeah, what's wrong with you
(i start fuming at the gall, that he is DENYING this happened)
me: you are in soho on a saturday and there are a LOT of pedestrians around. you should be more careful
asshole: you shouldn't be on the street when someone's trying to park. watch your fucking mouth!
(at this point i will say he was of middle eastern/maybe israeli? not saying anything besides they are known for a fiery temperament. till this point, i was calmly talking to him)
me: you see these (pointing to his sideview mirror)? these are mirrors, you should use them!
asshole: you're a fucking bitch!
me: fuck you, you're a fucking asshole!

addendum, who can't drive and should have his license revoked. and oh yeah, he's fucking lucky he didn't hurt me or i'd sue his ass for all it's worth. the pedestrian is always right. it wasn't really a satisfactory exchange. i guess all i was looking for was an apology instead of a dead fish-eye blank stare. and so, buddy, here's a big FUCK YOU. think of me when you run over and kill someone, because it's bound to happen the way you drive. i mean, what are they, giving licenses out online now or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home