Sunday, January 01, 2006

fall down drunk

i didn't have high hopes for new years, i just wanted it to be better than last year's. this would not have been a difficult feat, considering my mouth was mauled and my leg was dry humped by a small guy wearing tight black pants and a ripped, black mesh top who i wrongly assumed to be gay (THANKS ANDREW!). i'd had a fine time the rest of the night, but that occurrence generally marred the evening.

i think last night can best be summed up by this voicemail i left (to someone who does not like to be named on this blog. yes, i am cribbing what you wrote. sorry but it sent me into a giggling fit when i read it):
I dont know why you called me an asshole. just a long squeel /laugh by you, incomprehensible words and "you asshole".

yep, that about does it. i haven't put the pieces together yet, but i remember kicking andy in the stomach. i know not why i did this, but i am sure it seemed like an exceedingly good idea at the time. sorry andy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok kiddo, you can name me in your blog.

Happy New Year.

Keith "asshole" Murray

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home