Tuesday, October 25, 2005

molested tvs, etc

i had a bit too much to drink last thursday night. just a tad over the limit, i was. i stumble into the hotel room where my parents are sleeping. my mother tells me the next morning, as i don't remember:
her: do you remember knocking the tv over last night?
me: um, no?
her: you knocked it onto the floor! your dad jumped up and put it back.
me, utterly confused, as in all hotels, the tv is placed firmly in a cabinet: ..oh.
her: i asked you what you were doing and you said, "i just wanted to touch it."

apparently. obviously i mistook myself for a rockstar. luckily i didn't drop it onto my own feet. but suddenly, the whole chucking tvs thing makes soooo much more sense! unfortunately, the rest of the trip went downhill from there.

new things i've learned:
topshop and boots are two of the best stores, ever
british boys are hot (surprisingly)
french boys (well, everyone) are not
the tube is fuckin great
a fresh baguette might just maybe be better than a bagel and cream cheese (blasphemy, i know)
my aunt shops like a fiend and snores like a man
fruits de mer is pretty good:

fruits

i don't think i've ever had that many oysters in one day
things are shockingly expensive in europe. yes, this is coming from a new yorker!

luckily i've got 2 hot open bars this week to lessen the post-trip depression.

erm, more later when i can be bothered.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to clarify that your experience is limited to Soy cream cheese...yes, that's pretty much all I got from your post.

-Fatty

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you molested a tv. didn't realize you were such a perv, lady.

c

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home