Tuesday, July 12, 2005

last night

i had a dream in which 13 of my teeth fell out. this is a recurring dream for me. if you don't know, teeth in dreams signify:

"Teeth" in the dream world are most often an archetypal image of the dreamer's sense of confidence and competence in the waking world. Dreaming that there is something amiss with my teeth usually points to insecurities about my ability to "get my teeth into it," or maybe I've "bitten off more than I can chew." Ironically, the very fact that you remember such a dream is a reliable indicator that the you, the dreamer, can deal creatively and transformatively with the problems that life presents.

stress much about what passes for my career? maybe just a bit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evelyn!!! I dont have your email address with me cos my stupid bloody computer wont connect to the internet and i cant be arsed to power it up again... so i typed Snarkylush into google... and found you!!! Yay... oh, sorry about the dreams!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home