Monday, April 16, 2007

am i going to die?

the endless string of maladies... it continues. today, as i was walking to the dentist to get the sutures removed from my gums, my upper back seized and pain followed. at first i thought i could just wait it out a couple days, but i realized i really couldn't endure it and made a mad dash appointment at a random chiropractor's. he said i had whiplash, brought on by the previous trauma my spine has suffered. what. the. fuck. he did a bit of adjusting - before, i had about 10% mobility in my neck and now it's more like 25%. i'm thanking the stars i still have some vicodin left, but am still in serious pain. so, the question, is this going to end in death or something horrible for me? all these injuries, one after the other... what's going on.

on the questionnaire, it asked if i had been a rocker and/or headbanger. i checked yes.

1 Comments:

Blogger stellagee said...

this is old age. i will tell you: it will get worse. i'm losing all feeling in my arm again... ha ha.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home