Thursday, March 29, 2007

well...

rules of the game:
every player starts by figuring out six intriguing/special things about themselves. the challenged blogger must write these into his/her blog AND the rules of the game. Then s/he must continue the game by challenging six other bloggers and leave a comment on their blog saying "you've been challenged!" and referring back to his/her own blog for the rules.

1. english was my second language. chinese was my first. according to my mother, one day i stopped talking and did the usual, watched a lot of sesame street and fragglerock. when i started speaking again, it was in english and i've had some kind of mental block against chinese since. meaning, i can understand perfectly but can't speak.

2. i like it when people i've just met/don't know me well, call me ev. i instinctually like these people anyway.

3. land meat does not interest me and, in many cases, repels me. but i love love love fish, especially sushi. when i get a sushi craving, i must give in. nothing else will do.

4. i enjoy solving conundrums. in fact, sometimes i think i create complications in my life just to figure out a way to make things work.

5. i love a painful massage. the more it hurts (to the point where it's hard for me to breathe), the more i love it. hurts so good.

6. i have a loud motherfucking laugh, and am proud of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home