Monday, May 01, 2006

laughing at another's misfortune

the past weekend was spent drinking myself silly and catching up with friends, and sleeping. an embarrassing amount of sleeping was done, in fact.

i have this from a friend who shall remain anonymous. it had me quaking with silent laughter at work last week...

girls..... still hopeless but getting better... i used my limited chinese to create my own pick up line... wau yau ni, which translates to i want you.,.. used it on the tour leader, she laughed and said no, but it was still worth the effort... i managed to sleep with one of the chinese trainee leaders but she wouldnt put out... a little conservative......... how bout you.

same bed...... she wouldnt even kiss me.. she just kept biting me.... fucking weird.........

me: hot chinese girl eh?
HAHAHAHAHA
OMG
biting you where????

biting everywhere you would kiss... i think kissing someone would constitute a 'bad' thing.....

euginie was 22 years old a virgin and had never been kissed... i gave her her first alchoholic drink... she was pretty green..........

me: sorry dude, don't go for prude asian chicks in the future

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home