Friday, February 17, 2006

this is the suck

i've been up since seven, yet rolled into the office just now at 10. my ability to waste time astounds even me. i am a pro. i mostly lay in bed (wide awake!) thinking about how miserable i felt. i am depriving myself of sleep on purpose. last night i watched the tyra banks show to try to stay awake. or i tried to watch it. it was just too painful. so to anyone i will see in the next 2 weeks, i apologize in advance for being bitchy. i don't hate you, promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things the snark has said to me in the last 5 days since the beginning of this sleep experiment:

"you're being so pissy"

"you use me to waste away time"

"you are being nasty sarcastic now." --please note, this is when I complimented her.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home