Wednesday, August 10, 2005

are you fucking kidding me

this morning a jackass managed to hiss at me so loudly that i heard it over my ipod. for fuck's sake. bazima had a brilliant post about hissing, but i can't find it anymore. the ones that piss me off the most, though, are when the jackass decides to say something to me in an asian language. pick a language/ethnicity, any ethnicity! because, obviously, you know your shit and i will be sooooo impressed/appreciative. hate.

so i could listen to pinback and the like, and mope at home. instead i've made it my mission to get shitfaced evey night this week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shake that ass girl. show me what you got.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hissssssss, you know you want me

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home