Tuesday, July 19, 2005

no please don't kill me

this is too good not to post. an im conversation with anonymous...

I need to get some hobbies that I am not embarrassed to tell people I first meet.
"Well I'm a semi-pro poker player and enjoy getting high and watching HBO shows"
"I have no passion to work anywhere but hate my job; and I don't really give a crap about politics"
"Currently, my life revolves around zone chefs and trying to lose weight I've slowly gained for the last 4 years"
What a catch right?

of course you are!
(ps, you forgot perusing the banana republic sale pages and exfoliating)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor dude.

5:33 PM  
Blogger snarkylush said...

don't feel too bad for him - he just likes to play these waa waa boohoo poor me games.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home