Saturday, December 30, 2006

but WAIT! it gets better!

my computer is dead. gone. i've lost about 7,000 mp3s and 1400 photos from the past 6 years. the apple store blatantly lied to me on 3 different occasions over the span of a day and a half, saying they needed to run tests and make sure everything was repaired. yesterday the head genius called and finally leveled with me, saying my computer had been damaged in transit and was unrepairable. he was dodgy and not very forthcoming with information. he offered me a choice of 2 new computers, for free, while i'd still have to pay the $750 repair charge. the mp3s i cand deal with, i can build my library back up. its the pictures that really kills me, because those memories are priceless. at the end of the phonecall, head genius says, "have a nice day!"

THANKS!!!

i called up applecare and the guy there was more helpful and said it was fedex's fault. a minty liquid had spilled on the box containing my repaired computer, and they simply repackaged it. so my computer was marinating in minty liquid for several days. applecare and fedex are on my permanent shitlist. i drank myself stupid last night. finally, at age 25, i've had my bad tequila experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home