Saturday, December 03, 2005

my parents have lost the plot

when i went home for thanksgiving weekend, i found a very large bath mat spread across the middle of my bed. i had a sneaking suspicion, but i asked the mother anyway. "oh yes, that's for samsam. he looooves it, he always goes straight on it. he likes to roll around and claw it."

ok, but on my bed??

i also notice my lava lamp from circa 1994 is on the floor and plugged in. my dad was kind enough to wipe the dust off, for sam's viewing pleasure.

if you're not convinced yet, the other day my mom goes, "remember, food is your worst enemy!"

the woman is in desperate need of some perpective.

IMG_0743

look at that smug little mug. he knows he's living the good life of lots of love. i have the pleasure of being in perpetual debt due to this sucker's dentalwork. as n so truely said, money is tighter than a fat man's pants around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home