Monday, August 27, 2007

this makes me smile

i live in a great house, barring the cleanliness issue.

k: Subject: we should have a bbq tonight!

ju: Jo and me have rowing but we could have an afternoon one…..

k: I am sure we can hang out until you guys come home. We will get some good juicy steak from the supermarket! yummm

f: sweet,

I will go o supermarket at about 8pm. Will do some study first.

jo: sounds good to me guys... Ev do u want to throw a tofu burger on the BBQ?

me: awesome idea. i think i just bought some veg burgers yesterday too. i'll be home around 8!

f: Such a happy family!!!

k: Awesome!!!

Fraser – I can help you do the shopping!

Should I see whether anyone else wants to come around for a bbq?

jo: Cool, me and Juz will be home by 8:30 at the latest so will do what we can to help!!

ju: SWEEET MEAT FRY UP LOCKED IN!! (and tofu)

...

me: if anyone is feeling brave, i have ingredients for baby guinness shots minus the whiskey.

f: Evelyn, your an animal!!!!

ju: Keen to give it ago…..

jo: u guys are all crazy! I might be keen

k: I love those shots! I am up for one or two or a few

me: they're delicious and go down eeeeasy. but we do need some whiskey.

ju: I’m sure we could make an investment in some whiskey for this good cause!


touche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home